Clonmany Association of Greater Boston was formed in Roughan
Hall, Charlestown, on the evening of November 13, 1910, to raise
funds to aid the rebuilding of the Clonmany Chapel.
This Booklet was assembled in commemoration of such,
in conjunction with the association's First Reunion and Ball.
The Booklet includes contributions from Father Maguire,
the Association and advertisers.
James O'Doherty Photo
Chapel 1911 Photo
and Greeting From Father Maguire
D.Doherty Association Chairman
O'Doherty, Edward G. Doherty, Charles G. Doherty Photos
of the Parish Part 1
Doherty and Advertisements
of the Parish Part 2
Canney, Charles O'Donnell, Michael O'Connell Photos
of the Parish Part 3
of the Parish Part 4
of the Parish Part 5 and Advertisement